- About Us
- Raw material herbal products
- Semi-finished material
- Oils and Oeloresins
- News & Event
Curcuma comosa belongs to ginger family (Zingiberaceae), also known as Wan- chuk-mot-luk in Thai, meaning a rhizome that raises the uterus back to its position.
In Thai traditional medicine, Curcuma comosa has a hot odor and taste and is used as a remedy for women, especially those suffering from uterus problems, in order to relieve uterus pain, retain the uterus to its original position and tighten the sagging abdominal surface after childbirth. It also tightens the vagina, normalizes the menstrual cycle, nourishes the uterus and vagina, improves the female libido, moisturizes the vagina and activates vaginal lubrication secretion whilst activating bile secretion, which cures indigestion.
Active Compounds from Curcuma comosa
The chemical constituents from Curcuma comosa consist of phytoestrogen such as Diarylheptanoid, Flavonoid Glycosides and other active constituents such as Sesquiterpenes, Phloracetophenone Glucosides, Labdane Diterpenes
- Nourishing the uterus and vagina
- Relieving uterus pain and inflammation
- Preventing memory loss (Alzheimer’s disease)
- Reducing lipids and cholesterol in the blood that are risk factor for development of Atherosclerosis and the incidence of Cardiovascular disease
- Anti-oxidative activity
- Tightening vagina and activating vaginal lubrication secretion
- Preventing and treatment of Osteoporosis
- Curing indigestion
- Health food
- Food / herbal supplement
- Plastic bag for powder
- Plastic gallon container for liquid
Packaging can be provided in a variety of container types, depending on customs requirements.
Store in cool dry place, away from light, excessive heat or freezing temperatures
Shelf life: 2 years