- About Us
- Raw material herbal products
- Semi-finished material
- Oils and Oeloresins
- News & Event
Pueraria mirifica is an indigenous Thai herbal medicine known in Thai as “Kwao Krua” (spelling in different ways: Kwao Kreu, Kwao Keur, Kwao Kruea) which is normally referred to “white Kwao Krua” or Kwao Krua Khao”. The tuberous root of this plant, containing various phytoestrogens, has been used in folk medicine by Thai people for a long period of time as a rejuvenating agent and as the agent for inducing breast enlargement. Folklore goes on to say that the root is a “fountain of youth” for aged women.
Hormones are the Crucial Factor
Upon reaching the reproductive age, estrogens in women will be produced to encourage the development of female secondary sexual characteristics such as smooth skin, enlargement of breasts, aspects of regulating the menstrual cycle.
Furthermore, a variety of other structural changes is induced by estrogen in addition to bodily functions such as helping Vitamin D combine with calcium for bone formation.
During the female menopause, ovaries produce less estrogen and progesterone. The reduction in hormones causes menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, etc.
Phytoestrogen: the Hormones from Nature
Phytoestrogens or plant’s hormones are the alternative for replacing human hormones when reaching the menopause. Phytoestrogens are plant-derived compounds, which function as the primary sex hormone. Also, Pueraria mirifica is the best in class of Phytoestrogen plant.
Active Compounds from Pueraria mirifica
Deoxymiroestrol and Miroestrol are phytoestrogen that only found in Pueraria mirifica. They are much stronger than soy or red clover isoflavones. Moreover, there also have many phytoestrogen such as Daidzein, Genistein, Daidazin, Genistin, Puerarin, Mirificin and Kwakhurin
- Rejuvenating the body and maintaining liveliness
- Darkening hair and boosting hair growth
- Aid in tackling the memory loss problem by increasing synaptic protein
- Reducing lipids in the blood, which are the risk factor in the development of atherosclerosis and the incidence of cardiovascular disease.
- Prevention of bone loss
- Antioxidant action
- Breast enhancement and firmness
Puerarin, Daizein, Diazin, Genistin and Genistein is the isoflavones which are used for standardization of crude extract by HPLC analysis and also use for control a quality as marker.
- Health food
- Food / herbal supplement
Dosage and Safety
- Maximum dose depends on each country’s FDA restrict
- Beware to use Pueraria mirifica together with contraceptive pills
- Should not use if under 25 years of age, Pregnant women or nursing mother, women who are diagnosed with tumors in ovary, uterus or/and breast
- Plastic vacuum bag
- Plastic gallon container
Packaging can be provided in a variety of container types, depending on customs requirements.
Storage in cool and dry place away from light, excessive heat or freezing temperatures
Shelf life: 2 years