- About Us
- Raw material herbal products
- Semi-finished material
- Oils and Oeloresins
- News & Event
Almost all the parts of the Tongkat Ali plant have been used traditionally for therapeutic purposes. The plant extracts have been traditionally employed for its antimalarial, aphrodisiac and anti-pyretic activities. The roots are the most valuable component and are used for the treatment of aches, persistent fever, malaria, sexual insufficiency, dysentery, glandular swelling, and as health supplements. Root extract of the plant have been administered for restoring energy and vitality, enhancing blood flow and functioning as a herbal ingredient for women after child birth. It is traditionally used as a general tonic to treat high blood pressure, tuberculosis, fever, diarrhoea, jaundice and dysentery. It is widely believed to have aphrodisiac properties. The roots are harvested after 4 year cultivation for use in traditionally medicine.
Chemical Constituents from Tongkat Ali
The main chemical constituents from Eurycoma longifolia are quassinoids such as Eurycomanone, alkaloids such as β-carboline alkaloid and others.
- Androgenic effect (aphrodisiac activity)
- Inducing penile erection and delays ejaculation
- Anti-proliferative activity
- Anti-tumor/cancer activity due to inducing apoptosis
- Antipyretic (reduce fever)
- Antimalarial (Plasmodium falciparum)
HPLC and TLC fingerprint are used for control the quality of extract.
- Health food
- Food / herbal supplement
Dosage and Safety
- Maximum dose depends on each country’s FDA restrict
- Should not use if under 25 years of age, who are diagnosed with Hypertension, tumors/cancer in Prostate and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Plastic vacuum bag
- Plastic gallon container
Packaging can be provided in a variety of container types, depending on customs requirements.
Store in cool dry place, away from light, excessive heat or freezing temperatures
Shelf life: 2 years
We provide copies of Specification Sheet, MSDS, Plant information, HPLC and analysis report from ALS Laboratory