- About Us
- Raw material herbal products
- Semi-finished material
- Oils and Oeloresins
- News & Event
Naturally, Curcuminoids are soluble in organic solvents such as Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), Acetone and Ethanol but poorly soluble in water.
AQUACUMIN is the new innovation for the curcuminoids that well soluble in water up to 150 mg./ml.
AQUACUMIN is the great choice of using curcuminoids in food, drink, cosmetics and supplement.
Curcuminoids are yellow matter extracted from Turmeric tuber (Curcuma Longa).
Curcuminoids are good antioxidant agent that has 3 derivatives:
- Reducing oxidation activity which causes cancer especially skin cancer and colon cancer
- Supporting cancer treatment by reduce adverse effect from chemical
- Protecting cells from toxic include DDT and Dioxin
- Inhibiting fungal that cause Eczema
- Detoxing liver and prevent liver from inflammation
- Stimulating fat-burning
- Preventing from Alzheimer’s disease
- Reducing oxidation activity in skin and keep healthy skin
- Reducing cholesterol
- Reducing inflammation
- Reducing colic
- Reducing gas in stomach that cause from Escherichia Coli3 and Clostridium Perfrigens4
- Activating bile secretion
Curcuminoids are used for standardization of product by HPLC analysis also use for control a quality as marker.
- Health food
- Food / herbal supplement
- Herbal drink
Dosage and Safety
- 2-6 grams per day
- Maximum dose depends on each country’s FDA restrict
- Aluminum bag
Packaging can be provided in a variety of container types, depending on customs requirements.
Storage in cool and dry place away from light, excessive heat or freezing temperatures
Shelf life: 2 years
We provide copies of Specification Sheet, MSDS, Plant information, HPLC and analysis report