- About Us
- Raw material herbal products
- Semi-finished material
- Oils and Oeloresins
- News & Event
Black Ginger or Black Galangal or ‘Krachai Dum’ in Thai (Kaempferia parviflora) is an herbaceous plant belonging to the Zingiberaceae family. Since ancient times, it has traditionally been used as a health promoting, stimulating and vitalizing agent.
This plant is very popular for stimulating sexual performance mostly in males and can be found in various products form currently available in the market. In Thai traditional medicine this plant is one of all popular plant, having been use for a long time.
Rejuvenation and sex enhancement
Black Ginger has many interesting properties and the one of the most interesting being sex enhancement and rejuvenation. Black Ginger contains substantial amounts of PDE5 inhibitors, which act similarly Viagra, with the ability to enhance sexual performance by increasing blood-ﬂow to the testis and stimulating dopaminergic functions in the hypothalamus.
Furthermore, Black Ginger can increase sperm density and promote health through its Adaptogenic activity, reducing triglycerides, preventing diabetes and so on.
Chemical Constituents from Black Ginger
The chemical constituents from Kaempferia parviflora consist of 5,7-dimethoxyflavone, 5-hydroxy-3,7,4’-trimethoxyflavone and 5-hydroxy-3,7-dimethoxyflavone and major flavones compounds.
- Aphrodisiac activity (enhance sexual desire, sexual motivation and sexual performance)
- Increasing sperm density and increasing condensation of lysosome in the basal part of Sertoli cells
- Antiplasmodial, antifungal and mild antimycobacterial
- Excellent antioxidant
- Adaptogenic activity
- Anti-allergic activity
- Anticholinesterase activity (prevent and cure Alzheimer’s disease)
- Anti-gastric ulcer effect
- Antiobesity effects
- Anxiolytic and antidepressant effects
Total Flavonoids are used for standardization of crude extract by UV-visible spectrophotometer or HPLC analysis and also for control the quality
- Health food
- Food / herbal supplement
Dosage and Safety
- Maximum dose depends on each country’s FDA restrict
- Should not use if under 25 years of age, who are diagnosed with Hypertension, tumors/cancer in Prostate and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Plastic vacuum bag
- Plastic gallon container
Packaging can be provided in a variety of container types, depending on customs requirements.
Storage in cool and dry place away from light, excessive heat or freezing temperatures
Shelf life: 2 years
We provide copies of Specification Sheet, MSDS, Plant information, HPLC and analysis report from ALS Laboratory